Monthly Evening Meetings:
Third Tuesday of each month (7:30 to 9:00 pm AEST) by Zoom
Interactive Beekeeping Forums:
- 19th October "Beekeeping in Broome" by David Appleby
- 16th November "Queen Breeding" by David Briggs
- 21st December "Why Leatherwood is important to Tasmanian Beekeepers" by Peter Norris
- Saturdays by Zoom (10:30am to12:00pm AEST)
25th September and 9th and 23rd October - Includes continuation of the application of the Demaree method of Swarm Control.
- Events are only available to Melbourne Beekeepers Club members.
To join, go to the Join menu.
- Members will receive an email invitation to each event.